Fun to Learn for 3-4 year olds - £10 per class
The class focuses on developing the Early Learning Goals that your child will be aiming towards as they start Nursery and move on to Reception. The classes are fun and interactive for the children and each lesson will develop their language, numeracy and play skills.
Each lesson will have some or all of the following elements:
- A fun literacy or maths game which will target a specific skill that your child should attain by the end of Reception.
- Games and activities for your child to practise the skills taught to them.
- A song to support language development and learning through music.
- Phonics teaching in initial sounds using the nationally accredited scheme Read Write Inc.
- Social interaction skills with other children, learning essential skills for when they enter and move through school.
- A story read to them with sections that they can join in with to develop their reading and comprehension skills.
- Parents are welcome to stay during the lesson to help their children with their learning if they would like to.
After each lesson, the parents are e-mailed a comprehensive summary of the lesson as well as guidance on additional activities that they could do with their child at home. Bookings will be required termly in advance priced at £10 per class which includes a snack, drink and one hour’s free play (on the day of their lesson).